Financial aid is available to individuals who qualify:
- Establish an FSA ID and Password at www.fsaid.ed.gov
- Collect the required documents to apply including income tax returns and W-2 forms (and other records of income). A full list is available at www.fafsa.ed.gov .
Note: If tax returns have not been completed at the time of application, provide estimate tax information. Students may correct the information at a later date.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Review Student Aid Report (SAR). This is the result of the student's FAFSA application. If necessary, the student may make any changes or corrections and resubmit the SAR for reprocessing. The correctly completed SAR will contain the student's Expected Family Contribution (EFC) which is the number used to determine federal student aid eligibility.
- If the student is selected for verification, EVIT's Financial Aid office will request submission of tax returns and other documents as needed. It is imperative that all documentation be submitted by the required deadlines to receive Federal Financial Aid.
- The student must ensure that EVIT's Financial Aid Office has accurate and complete information necessary to determine eligibility.
EVIT School Code: 035723
EVIT Adult Education is Accredited by the
Commission of the Council on Occupational Education